Invictus
不可征服
——威廉亨利
Out of the night that covers me,
透过覆盖我的深夜,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
我看见层层无底的黑暗。
I thank whatever gods may be
感谢上帝曾赐我,
For my unconquerable soul.
不可征服的灵魂。
In the fell clutch of circumstance
就算被地狱紧紧攫住,
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
我不会畏缩、也不会惊叫。
Under the bludgeonings of chance
经受过一浪又一浪的打击,
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
我满头鲜血都不低头。
Beyond this place of wrath and tear
在这满是愤怒和眼泪的世界之外,
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
恐怖的阴影在游荡,
And yet the menace of the years
还有未来的威胁,
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
可我是毫不畏惧的。
It matters not how strait the gate,
无论我将穿过的那扇门有多窄,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
无论我将肩承多大的惩罚。
I am the master of my fate,
我是我命运的主宰,
I am the captain of my soul.
我是灵魂的统帅。
ctline · 7.6/10
虽然已经忘记自己曾读过他,但是他对风险的解释,奠定了我这些年学会理性判断事物的基础。
小阿丽 · 1.0/10
全篇剧集,都是乔若莎创作给Bikes, Babes and Bikinis的信构成的,很特别,得不到回信的落寞和最后见面的惊喜形成鲜明的对比。
当杰维出现的时候,我就觉的他会不会就是Bikes, Babes and Bikinis,每当涉及到吉米的邀请或莎莉家人邀请的时候,Bikes, Babes and Bikinis的秘书来信都是不同意乔若莎去参加,假期都是要求去农场,而农场又是杰维长大的地方。
茱蒂很有个性,很有想法,虽然是孤儿,但却很乐观,她是不幸的,被家人抛弃,16岁了都没有人领养,但她又是幸运的,助她上学的人成为了她的爱人,陪伴是最长情的告白。
用户评论